How to play guide for Blazing Sails
This page will serve as a basic how to play guide for Blazing Sails. While there is very little information available at this time, we urge you to check back often, as new information is being added all the time! Feel free to edit this guide with any tips, tricks, and suggestions.
Some quick pirate training[edit | edit source]
- Customize your pirate and ship in the main menu.
- Join a server.
- Meet your crew in the pre-game.
- Once the match starts, you’ll have to choose your spawn location.
- Man the sails (rope pulley) to get going and use the anchor to stop (space while steering).
- Navigate the map (m) and search islands for wood, cannonballs, weapons, ship upgrades and other loot.
- Use the medallion (Q) to teleport back to the ship.
- Beef up your ship by installing your found ship-upgrades. (right click on them in your inventory)
- Turn the capstan to retract the anchor and start sailing again.
- Drop your loot in the ship’s hull (blue barrel) and only take the items you need using the quick access models. If you get eliminated, you’ll drop all the items in your personal inventory.
- Mind the red zone. If you’re in the zone, you will take damage!
- Spot enemy ships and defeat them by firing the cannons or boarding and pulling the cork in their hull.
- Repair your ship when you’ve taken damage using your hammer and wood.
- AT ALL TIMES watch your water level, when the hull is completely flooded you sink, and your crew is defeated!
- Don’t panic when you’re eliminated, you’ll re-spawn soon enough. As long as your ship survives, you survive. (So, make sure you repair in time)
- Win the game by sinking every other ship!
Tips and tricks[edit | edit source]
Let's chat "::/vailone-duma:)" to get the Supper Flash Cannon. ~ Captain DucManh ~